About this Internship Opportunity
IndicWiki Project by IIIT - Hyderabad is excited to announce its summer internship program. Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and continued requirements on physical distancing, this program will be run remotely (work from home). Applicants can apply for a slot running for a minimum of 45 days from January 2021. This internship opportunity is open only for Telugu native speakers who are able to write without any errors.
Internship in Telugu Wiki Project, IIITH
1. This Internship opportunity is ideal for students/fresher looking to experience while helping the Telugu community.
2. This is not a training program. This is an unpaid internship opportunity.
3. You will learn and work on Telugu Wiki projects in content development, community development, and Product Evangelism.
To schedule an interview please email your résumé / application to email@example.com call 9014120442 for more details.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Interns are expected to work on a range of tasks, like article development, editing or proofreading articles, and Translations
2. Need to develop volunteers to write wiki articles in Telugu
3. Need to develop partnerships with a range of institutions like schools, colleges, and Telugu groups.
4. Need to conduct training sessions, through free events and workshops on creating Telugu wiki articles and translation of existing English articles.
5. Creating awareness about the Telugu Wiki in your peer group, and personal connections through various social media channels, pages, groups, etc.
1. Internship Certificate from IIIT - IndicWiki Project
2. Flexible Working Hours
3. Work from Home
4. The Intern, who meritoriously performed during the Internship gets the chance to be a part of the Project.
1. Freshers or a recent graduate's or final year students ( UG / PG)
2. Have strong people networking and communication skills
3. A multitasking head, self-driven, and a go-getter
4. Urge to create an impact and make a difference
5. You must be available for a full-time internship without any other commitments.
6. Have good communication, interpersonal skills, and Telugu proficiency (Spoken/ Written)